Friday, October 2, 2009

Fall Issue Now Available!


Hello everyone,

Be sure to check out this Tuesdays National Arts Program Reception for Osceola County School District Employees and Family members. Tuesday, October 6, 2009 from 6-8pm. I even have a new piece in the show! 73 local artists - all ages - in 5 divisions from Youth to Professional and $2400 in prize money!

I also wanted to share the new 407 Oasis Fall 09 - online issue! This is a style and fashion magazine based in Osceola County! As some of you may know I have been writing this blog and some articles for them for about a year now. In this issue - photos from The Osceola Center for the Arts (pages 46-47), The Beauty Spot in the 'Socially Seen' section (page 62), my article on Anda Chance (pages 48-49) and my ad for faux finish is on page 12... and soooo much more.
Enjoy!!!
jules

Online Issue of 407 Oasis
http://www.osceolaoasis.com/flipbookf09/fall09.html

No comments:

Post a Comment